Hi! Thanks for your interest in my site. My name is Kayla, and I took over I Heart Giveaways for Amber who was the previous owner. She created I Heart Giveaways in August 2010 after enjoying other blogs that offered product reviews and giveaways, and I follow that same love. I love to try new products, inform others about products, write in-depth reviews, and help others have the chance to try out new things through giveaways. To discuss arranging something with me, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My website reaches a variety of readers across the US and Canada. The target demographic is women (especially mothers) who are age 25-40. Here are my latest stats:
About my Reviews:
- I pride myself on giving your product an honest review that is written fairly and with other uses (aside from my own) in mind. Even if I don’t personally like the product, I will mention who the product would be good for.
- If I dislike the item, I will consult you before posting the review. If you’d like, I’ll move ahead with posting the review, and if not, I will not. Either way, you will receive feedback about your product.
- In our household, we enjoy a variety of items. I’m open to everything (including many books, but book reviews do have a longer turn-around). In particular, though, we enjoy games, household items, bath and body products, health items, unique items, anything to improve our daily lives, decorations, and many others. For the most part, reviews must contain at least $25 retail value to be worth the time it takes to use and write the review; however, exceptions can be made. Again, though, we’re open to most anything, so feel free to send me an e-mail!
How I typically organize a review/giveaway:
- Your company mails a full-size product to me to review (tangible items only please). As I do not charge money to write a review, in exchange for my time, I do request that it be a full-size product.
- I try out the product over a period of 2-8 weeks. Please let me know if you have a specific deadline in mind as I’m usually able to meet deadlines with no issue.
- I write a detailed review of your product including links to your site and photos of your product in use if applicable. If you’d prefer any particular types of photography, please let me know ahead of time so I can arrange it.
- I set up a giveaway for your product if this has been arranged. Typically readers get up to 10 chances to enter, and this includes entries such as “liking” your Facebook page, following you on Twitter, following your Pinterest page, and interacting with your website to find other things the entrant wants. Let me know if you have any specific entry methods in mind.
- I promote your giveaway using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Giveaway Promote, various blogger linky lists, and Online-sweepstakes.com.
- I choose a winner using the Rafflecopter widget and verify the winner has submitted a valid entry for the contest.
- I email you with the winner’s shipping information so that you may ship the prize directly to the winner.
Of course, I’m open to suggestions and these general guidelines are flexible.
I will happily post your text link or graphic banner on our site. I can also design a graphic banner for you if needed. I occasionally offer sponsored posts if your advertisement is relevant to our blog content (please contact me for pricing information). Advertising rates are negotiable as well.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions about my site, advertising, or arranging a product review and/or giveaway.